As an attorney, your focus is to protect your clients. You also need to protect your own law firm and your business investment with an insurance program that addresses your law office’s needs.
Offered through The Bar Plan Insurance Agency, Lawyers’ Business Owner’s insurance provides essential coverages for your business. These coverages will see your business through a wide range of risks that it faces every day.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for Lawyers’ Business Owner’s insurance, please complete the questionnaire by clicking on the download option below.
The Lawyers’ Business Owner’s Policy offers:
- No co-insurance clause
- Deductible Options
- Convenient Payment Plans
Highlights of Lawyers’ Business Owner’s Policy:
- Building and Business Personal Property
- Business Income and Extra Expense (12 months actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Money and Securities
- Business Liability $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limits (can be increased)
- Damage to Premises Rented to You $1,000,000
- Medical Expenses ($10,000 per person)
- Identity Recovery $15,000
- Fine Arts
- Hired/Non-Owned Automobile
- Lawyers’ STRETCHSM Endorsement**
- Cyber Liability
* Insurance is underwritten by The Hartford. Coverage may vary by state and is subject to underwriting approval. Please refer to the issued policy for specific details regarding coverages, conditions and exclusions.
**Includes a package of additional coverages essential to your business such as Valuable Papers and Records, Computers & Media, Accounts Receivable and more.
For more information contact:
Annette R. A. Hilyard, Account Representative, x126
Toll Free: 800-843-2277