Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance With No Medical Exam Required
As a new member of The Missouri Bar you are eligible to participate in The Missouri Bar Group Term Life Insurance Program. You are eligible to enroll for this coverage on a guaranteed issue basis through February 1, 2021. There are no medical exams required.
To enroll, simply download and complete the form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing by February 1, 2021.
Send no money now. We will send you an invoice once we receive your completed enrollment form.
The Plan Features:
- $50,000 of Group Annual Term Life Insurance coverage on a guaranteed issue basis, no medical exam, if you are under 50 years of age.*
- $10,000 of Group Annual Term Life Insurance coverage on a guaranteed issue basis, no medical exam, if you are age 50 through 59.*
- Evidence of insurability will not be required if you are under age 60, have been admitted to the Bar within the previous 90 days and are actively at work.
- Optional Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance benefit is available.
- Premiums are waived if you become totally disabled before age 70.
- Conversion to an individual whole life policy is available without proof of good health if you later become ineligible for this group coverage.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-843-2277, ext. 126.
For more detail, see the full brochure here:
* Note to Member: If you would like to apply for more than the guaranteed in the amount of $50,000 or $10,000, please contact us to obtain an additional application or download a Group Term Life Insurance application. Both the Guaranteed Issue enrollment form and the Group Term Life application will need to be submitted. Please note, any amount over the $50,000 or $10,000 Guaranteed Issue amount will be underwritten by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company.
Optional coverage is also available for your spouse, dependent children and employees. If you are interested in this coverage, please contact our office for an application.
This is a summary of benefits only. A complete description of benefits, limitations, exclusions and termination of coverage will be provided in the certificate of coverage. All coverage is subject to the terms of the group policy. If there is any discrepancy between this document and the group policy documents, the policy documents will govern.
Life insurance coverage is provided under the terms of a group life insurance policy #31281-9, issued and delivered in the State of Missouri to The Missouri Bar as the policyholder. The Group Life Insurance policy is issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The policy is administered on behalf of ReliaStar Life Insurance Company by The Bar Plan, an insurance administrator licensed in the State of Missouri. .