Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance With No Medical Exam Required
As a new member of The Missouri Bar you are eligible to participate in The Missouri Bar Group Term Life Insurance Program. You are eligible to enroll for this coverage on a guaranteed issue basis through November 1, 2019. There are no medical exams required.
To enroll, simply download and complete the form below and email to email@example.com for processing by November 1, 2019. You can also fax your application to Fax: 844-824-1619.
Send no money now. We will send you an invoice once we receive your completed enrollment form.
The Plan Features:
- $50,000 of Group Annual Term Life Insurance coverage on a guaranteed issue basis, no medical exam, if you are under 50 years of age.*
- $10,000 of Group Annual Term Life Insurance coverage on a guaranteed issue basis, no medical exam, if you are age 50 through 59.*
- Evidence of insurability will not be required if you are under age 60, have been admitted within the previous 90 days and are actively at work.
- Optional Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance benefit is available.
- Premiums are waived if you become totally disabled before age 70.
- Conversion to an individual whole life policy is available any time prior to age 75.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-843-2277, ext. 126.
Our group term life insurance is underwritten by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, a member of the Voya® family of companies, the endorsed carrier of The Missouri Bar. For more detail, see the full brochure here:
* Note to Member: If you would like to apply for more than the guaranteed $50,000 or $10,000, please contact us to obtain an additional application or download a Group Term Life Insurance application. Both the Guaranteed Issue enrollment form and the Group Term Life application will need to be submitted. Please note, any amount over the $50,000 or $10,000 Guaranteed Issue will be underwritten by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company.
Optional coverage is also available for your spouse, dependent children and employees. If you are interested in this coverage, please contact our office for an application.