Thank you again for attending a 2019 The Bar Plan Foundation seminar.
The handouts for any of our presentations can be downloaded below.
The Ethics of Healthy Lawyering – Taking Control, Various dates and times
A Year in Risk Management, May 21, 2019
The Bar Plan 9-Hour Webinar, June 25, 2019
- A Lawyer’s Obligation to the Court and Judicial System Materials
- How to deal with a Difficult Client
- Effectively Identifying and Pursuing Medical Malpractice Claims
- Using the Sunshine Law
- Making Your Law Firm Cyber-Ready Handouts
- Motions to Compel & for Sanctions
- MOLAP – Conquering Procrastination and Self Care
- Ethics in Estate and Probate Practice Outline
- Maintaining a Theme 2018 – Dulle
What do I need to report?
The CLE reporting period deadline for both Kansas and Missouri is July 31, 2019.
To report your hours to The Missouri Bar, you must submit them to The Missouri Bar via your Annual Report of MCLE Compliance. We are not permitted to enter Missouri credit on your Missouri CLE report.
- In-Person: To receive Kansas credit for any in-person programs you attended, you are required to complete an affidavit provided to you by the presenter at the seminar. If the in-person program took place in Missouri, you were required to submit this affidavit. If the in-person program took place in Kansas, we submitted the affidavit on your behalf. If you have any questions about this process, please first review your account at the Kansas CLE Commission website. If questions remain, please contact Risk Manager Whittney Dunn at 314-288-1071.
- Webinars: To receive Kansas credit for our webinars, you were required to notify us of your request for Kansas credit per the instructions given during the webinar. By now, everyone from whom we received a request to submit their webinar attendance to the Kansas CLE Commission has been entered. If you have any doubts about your attendance reporting, please first review your account at the Kansas CLE Commission website.If you attended a webinar and your attendance is not listed on your Kansas CLE Commission account, please notify us immediately by emailing KSCLECredit@thebarplan.com, and use “Kansas CLE DEADLINE” in the subject line. In that email, please include a list of the date and title of all webinars for which you are requesting credit to allow us to review our records regarding your request.
Thank you again for attending a 2019 The Bar Plan Foundation seminar. We look forward to seeing you at next year’s CLE programs!